Shandong Aobo Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. is professional in the research, development, and production of filter materials. Our company's main products are divided into two series, air filters and smoke dust filters. Main products include air filters and smoke dust filters. Specific products include initial effect, medium effect, and high effect as well as anti-static glass fiber, special fiber filters and filter bags as well as some coating composite materials with special function.
Shandong Aobo Environmental protection Technology Co., Ltd. is committed to the environment protection career in the motherland of China and would be actively involved to make a contribution to environment protection with friends from all over the world.
Bag Erection and Storage Requirements
• Before installing filter bags the tube sheet must be checked to ensure that it is clean, there are no sharp edges and there is no debris that could eventually fall into the filter bags
• The installation procedure is normally decided on site and is dependant upon the number of personnel being used and the available access. Normally it is wise to work compartment by compartment first fitting all the filter bags.
• The filter bags fitting is simple via a snap band, no tools are required. The filter bag is lowered into the corresponding tube sheet hole and the top seal is made by forming a kidney shape in the snap band top and then releasing this into the tube sheet hole. The groove in the filter bag should fit tightly into the tube sheet forming a seal.
• This is repeated until all the filter bags have been fitted.
• Before lowering the cages into the filter bags boards or heavy cardboard should be placed over the bags to protect the filter bags and prevent them being stepped on. If the bags are stepped on they can loose the seal and cause dust emissions at a later date.
• During the installation of the cages care should be taken not to damage or bend the cages. No damaged, badly bent or corroded cages should be fitted into the filter bags.
• After all cages have been fitted, an inspection from the inside of the hoppers must be carried out to ensure that all the bags and cages are the correct dimensions and positions.
Important rules for storing filter bags.
• Store the filter bags and support cages in their original packaging.
• The filter bags and support cages must be stored in a dry area.
• Keep the filter bags away from all types of fungi, micro-organisms and insects.
• Protect the filter bags from rodents or other pests.
• Avoid loading the filter bags and support cages with other heavy objects